Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Envirosax Bags from ConservingNow {Review}


I was thrilled to be able to review ConservingNow's Envirosax Bags as I try to do what I can to help the environment. One of the primary goals of ConservingNow is to educate young children on the importance of becoming responsible environmental citizens, and 100% of the profits from their products goes toward funding classroom kits for schools and/or to offset the costs of the (free) static cling distribution.



I received the "cat bag" from the Envirosax Animal Planet Series and couldn't believe this tiny wrapped up bag would enfold into a large bag that holds so much in it....I love it!



Now when I go shopping, instead of using plastic bags that stay within the environment for years if not forever after usage, I have my own Envirosax. Carry it in your purse until needed, then after you get home and unpack, just roll it back up again for the next trip. A great perk is that most grocery and some department stores will give you cents off your purchase if you use your own bags. To me this is a win-win situation where we're helping the environment and saving some money at the same time.

Bag size is approx 19W x 17L

Envirosax averages around $7.99 per bag, but you can choose to purchase their "3 in 1 pouch" which includes multiple bag sizes for only $20.99. They offer FREE shipping on orders over $100! (U.S. only)*
*Excluding ClassroomEducation Kits.

I highly recommend Envirosax for everyone....let's start saving the environment one step at a time!

Learn more about ConservingNow visit their website
Like on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Get a FREE Static Window Cling for your car


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...