- 3 cups boiled potatoes -- sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetables -- grated
- 1/2 cup Creamed cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon Nutritional Yeast
- 2 tablespoons Grated carrots
- 1/4 cup Whole milk
- 1/4 cup Grated cheese
- Layer in a casserole dish the first 5 ingredients.
- Then pour the milk on top of all; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake about 15 minutes at 350 until cheese melts and slightly browns.
- Serve cool.
Note: As a potato substitute, you can use 3 cups of cooked oatmeal or 3 cups cooked brown rice.