Featuring lipstick and lip gloss.
• 1/2 non-toxic crayon of desired color
• 1/2 teaspoon jojoba oil
• 1 almond-sized chunk of shea butter (add more for a softer final product)
1. Crush crayon into small pieces.
2. Combine crayon pieces with jojoba oil and shea butter in small bowl.
3. Simmer water on stove and place bowl on top.
4. Stir until mixture melts and mixes evenly.
5. Pour mixture into desired containers.
6. Place in fridge and tap container as it cools to avoid holes developing while drying.
7. Apply to lips.
Diet Drink Lip Gloss
• Vaseline or petroleum jelly
• Crystal Light powder packets in desired color
1. Mix Vaseline and Crystal Light together with a Q-tip in a small container.
2. For an exfoliator, put mixture on lips immediately.
3. For gloss, let mixture sit for an hour until crystals dissolve into a smooth lip gloss.
*Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255, Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.