Every Sunday in the months of May and June I will be posting a new DIY Beauty Tip and here is your first one....
SELF - TANNER
With summer right around the corner and everyone wanting that great summer tan, you can make your own self tanner with only two (2) at home ingredients that are all safe to use. Just follow the simple instructions:
Chocolate-Covered Almond Self-Tanner
Almond oil lotion
1. Mix cocoa powder and lotion together.
2. Vary the amount of cocoa powder to get the desired shade.
3. Apply in circular motion to the skin, wait until completely dry to apply clothing.
Coffee Self- Tanner
1c. coffee grounds
3 tbsp. boiling water
3 tbsp. honey
1.5 tbsp. refined-expeller-pressed sesame oil
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1. Mix ingredients together to form a paste.
2. Rub over body in a circular motion with soft sponge or hands. It will stain your palms a bit, so be sure to use latex gloves to avoid the staining. Be sure to apply an application to the top of your hands once finished.
3. Wait until completely dry to apply clothing.
*Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255, Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.