Sugar and Spice Bronzer
• 1 tbsp cinnamon to add glow
• 1 tsp nutmeg to add sun-kissed color
• 1 tsp of cocoa powder to add depth
• 2 tsp of powerdered sugar to spread mixture and keep it light
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and sift together until thoroughly blended, adjusting measurements of ingredients to achieve desired look.
2. Store bronzer in small jar.
3. Apply as you would mineral powder.
*Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255, Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.