Green Tea Eye Shadow
• Green tea powder or Matcha
• Coconut oil (optional)
• Cocoa powder (optional, if darker color is desired)
• Corn starch (optional, if lighter color is desired)
1. Scoop 1/2 teaspoon great tea powder onto a clean makeup tray, bowl or into palm.
2. Use makeup brush to apply to lids.
3. For a glossier finish, use a dab of coconut oil on eyelids before you apply the eyeshadow.
4. Mix with cocoa powder or cornstarch, if desired, to create different hues.
*Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255, Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.