Bodhi and Louis are a bit "glassy" eyed after they had their treat of catnip cracker balls. Looks like I just might have to limit their intake LOL
Here's the recipe for all cat lovers to treat their feline friends....
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 T dried catnip
- 1/2 yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 T honey
- 3 T vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In medium bowl, mix flours and catnip together.
- Stir in yogurt, egg, honey and vegetable oil.
- Roll into 2 inch balls or a little smaller
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes or golden brown
- Store in covered container in the refrigerator for a week or in the freezer for up to 3 months.