Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Diva Dangler Earring of the Month Club



I had the pleasure of reviewing Diva Dangler's Silver Chandelier earrings.  They come in a nice pouch so they won't get damaged, and were so light and stylist to wear.  By the end of the day my ears didn't hurt from the "pull" like some dangler earrings have.




The Earring of the Month Club by Diva Dangler is the perfect way to send yourself or someone else a fabulous surprise each month. For just $9.95 a month, they will ship you a gorgeous pair of earrings to your home, office or dorm room.  And....There is no minimum number of months you need to sign up for, you can cancel at any time. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...