Saturday, June 16, 2012

Lean Cuisine Chef's Pick

Here it is 2am and I'm starving!  So I decided to give the Lean Cuisine I had in the freezer a try....maybe if I remembered to eat dinner I wouldn't be hungry...ya think LOL

I had the Chef's Pick Lemon Chicken and figured it's small enough to fill me up, but not to big where I'd be stuffed.  I enjoyed it so much that I just had to share.


I was totally surprised at the flavor!  In no way did it taste "diet", "frozen", or whatever you want to call it.  It actually tasted fresh with tons of flavoring.  The chicken and rice were very tender where normally with frozen foods they are extremely tough.


The picture doesn't do it justice, but if your ever in a bind but still want flavor, be sure to give this a try.  I plan on keeping it on hand just in case



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! Sometimes a 2am snack is just what is needed, and this looks healthy and delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks delicious! Just want you needed to curb your appetite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I need to stock up on some Lean Cuisine since I'm beginning my diet again. My fave is the Butternut Squash Ravioli.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...