Trying to Buy a new computer without bringing home a
machine that is almost obsolete?
Or, Do you know how to Optimize your computer to it's full potential?
All you need to do is answer these 7 easy questions and you will be bringing home a computer that will meet your needs for years to come.
I'll even include an easy to fill out worksheet to get you started.
Who hasn’t purchased a new computer only to figure out that it is slow and out of date almost as soon as you walk in the door of your house? I’ve been there too, and I know how frustrating that can be. That is why I have written this easy to follow guide.
From: Elizabeth Boston Author of the “Ask The Computer Lady” newsletter.
Review by Mom Does Reviews:So, I must admit to all my readers that the author of this ebook is my sister:) With that being said, I promise you that I will try to keep all family jokes, references and untold sibling stories about of my review. Seriously, I will give you my honest opinion, just like I always do. Things that I love about 7 Things:
- It's written by my sister. :)
- It's written in logical order. The things you need to think about first are in the beginning. The least important things are at the end.
- The ebook is set up to be a workbook also. Elizabeth included a worksheet to get you started on your computer purchase experience.
- Elizabeth makes computer lingo seem easy. Not only does she describe things in easy to understand terms, but she included pictures for everything as well.
- 7 Things is current. Most computer information that you find is already outdated. 7 Things was just published last month.
- 7 Things taught me things about computers that I never really understood. I love learning things by "accident." The way Elizabeth explains things, you don't really realize you're learning until after you've comprehended the information.
In 7 Things, you will learn…
- How to determine if now is the right time to replace your current computer.
- How to figure out what kind of shape your old computer is in.
- How you can figure out exactly what you need for a new computer.
- Detailed descriptions of the following components:
Operating Systems 32 and 64-bit
Processors - what is a dual core
RAM - how much do you really need?
Hard Drives - how many gigabytes is enough?
Graphics Cards - do you really need one?
Video Connectors - make sure your new computer will connect to your monitor.
Video RAM - important if you are a gamer.....and more!Mom Does Reviews highly recommends 7 Things for anyone who needs a new computer but just doesn't know what to ask. Or if you want to learn more about the computer you just bought, this is the book for you!
If you can't wait to win the e-book, click below to buy it for only $18.00